8. Develop leaders:
Are you hiring or inspiring leaders?
- How can we develop leaders who inspire others to excel?
- How can we ensure that leaders have the “soft skills” as well as the “hard skills” to inspire high performance?
- How can we develop leaders who are committed to being coaches and mentors?
- How can we develop leaders with emotional intelligence?
- How can we coach talented people whose interpersonal skills or leadership style needs polishing?
- What feedback mechanisms can help us identify when leaders are not communicating effectively?
- How can we use 360 degree feedback to help leaders target their development?
- How can we help leaders manage remote employees more effectively?
- How can a dysfunctional team become cohesive, focused, and effective?
- How can we develop leaders who think strategically about the business?
- How can management team planning meetings become more strategic, focused, and productie?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
- Identify what it takes to be successful as a leader in your organization through a customized Leader Competency Model
- Measure and establish a baseline for leader development through our InnerView 360 survey. Create year-to-year comparisons to track improvement and to plan targeted development.
- Assess “soft skills,” personality, temperament, and leadership styles using a combination of various instruments and assessment tools.
- Improve leadership style and interpersonal skills through targeted, high impact Executive Coaching.
- Pinpoint problem areas (and create a baseline) of managers’ communication through surveys of employees’ perceptions of their manager’s communication behavior
- Develop leadership capability through customized Straightforward Leader training emphasizing the capabilities most important to your business
- Develop emotionally intelligent leaders through Emotional Intelligence Training and 1 on 1 Executive Coaching
- Get leaders to think strategically about the business through Strategic Leader training.
- Improve remote management through our Managing Remotely training
- Increase bench strength by developing leaders who are skilled coaches and mentors of others through our Coaching, Developing and Mentoring Program.
- Leverage team leadership through Leading High Performance Teams training.
- Build cohesive and focused teams through our Team Alignment Consulting and Facilitation